Saturday, June 19, 2010

What is a good haircut for curly hair?

My cousin is starting 7th grade in the fall and she wants a cool haircut. Her hair is blonde, curly and just above her shoulders. She only wants haircuts chin length and below- Thanks!



What is a good haircut for curly hair?

I think right about to shoulders is a really cool hair cut for curly hair people



What is a good haircut for curly hair?

i suggest her to prefer 2-3 steps,from below sides of the hair



What is a good haircut for curly hair?

I have always liked curly hair to me long (as long as it is manageable). My cousin has very long hair (past her bra strap) and it is curly/wavy. It is so pretty when she just scrunches it with some product, defuses it, and walks out the door. Have her grow it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan