Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need an Egyptian hair cream N.B. my hair is curly ?

tell me names of some creams for my curly hair cause it's soo.. freaky



I need an Egyptian hair cream N.B. my hair is curly ?

Don't wash it everyday. If you are like me you HAVE to get it wet, right? Use only conditioner everyday so you can get the tangles out and use a little leave-in conditioner on the ends, then gel, glaze or whatever works for you. Scrub your head good with the conditioner to get all the stuff off your scalp.



I use shampoo every other day. I know someone who NEVER uses shampoo. Naturally curly hair tends to be dry. If you can improve the condition of your hair it SHOULD behave better. (no promises =) I FEEL your pain!)



I need an Egyptian hair cream N.B. my hair is curly ?

herbal essences



I need an Egyptian hair cream N.B. my hair is curly ?

Hm...curl definers, curl balm, Sunsilk Defrizzer, Pantene Silky Hair formula, uhm...thats all I can think of at the moment.



Good luck ~ Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan