Thursday, June 17, 2010

Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

Do you like guys with curly hair or no?



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

It depends who the person is. The hair has to go with their build and their style :]. It can't be jsut anyone with curly hair, and It can't be SO long that it looks like an overgrown sheep. But yeah, if they guy with the curly hair has it the way I like it [AHEM NICK JONAS]! Then heck yeah I like guys with curly hair.



And of course, Nick Jonas and Kevin Jonas+Curly hair=HOT HOT HOT! Haha They can pull off that look and looks oh-so-adorable. Hmm. But I like Kevin with the straight hair better. Haha he still looks awesome with curly. And Nick looks so amazingly gorgeous %26lt;3



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

i like girls with curly hair



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

No



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

not really.



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

sure, have you ever noticed that all these old greek sculptures of guys have curly hair?



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

Yeah, but it depends on the guy.



Besides, I'm not the typ eof person who is like "Ohmygosh, he has curly hair? Then I'm sooooo not liking him." Stupid, right?



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

I hope they do.



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

best kind... besides fros



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

depends on how he wears it and how it looks on him



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

I don't like guys.



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

not really, wavy is better, but preferably straight



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

it depends if it look good on them



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

Actually I Look At OTHER Stuff That Isnt Hair.....xxxxx



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

yes it is so cute



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

not long curly hair... low but long enough to see the curly texture.



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

Sometimes...



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

yes!!



kinda like the skater look



omg it's so hot



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

not usually. i dont mind if there is a little wave to it. but realy curly hair is a turn off for me.



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

Yes. It's so cute. I like to curl it around my finger.



=)



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

Sure(:



They usually have really cute hair((:



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

no, i like black guys with no hair. lol



-"penguin"



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

绂?No.



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

Yes, I love curly hair on guys!



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

yeah kinda.... i also like guys with straight hair though.



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

Sure! x



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

My hubby had a mini fro in high school... Does that count?



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

it depends...i like some but others i really dont...it really isnt a bad thing...usually guys with curly hair r hot.....USUALLY...not always tho



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

I like curly hair, straight hair and I love bald heads too. But the hair length or style is not what I like about someone....I go for that personality...looks can fade so quickly but a personality can deepen so much over the years.



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

No.



Gross.



Girls with curly hair arn't bad though.



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

If they're hot. Lol...I'm sure I wouldn't like every guy in the world with curly hair. Q like this are stupid. Obviously it depends on the rest of him. But in general I don't mind curly hair, sure.



Girls: Do you like guys with curly hair?

That's great, but dont curly hair like as McDonald uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan